How we responded to covid19- and we still do
Looking after your safety during covid
When we welcome you back to Tanzania, we want you to feel safe in the knowledge that you’re in our expert care, which is why we’re pleased to share some of our new health and safety procedures with you.
- All protocols associated with Covid will be reiterated and spoken about at daily meetings.
- Daily temperature checks will also be carried out before staff start working each day.
- Should anyone, guests or staff, show symptoms of COVID; we have a separate set of interventions at hand. Guests will also have access to an online consultation with a medical professional, if necessary.
- Where our staff members are not required to wear masks, they will practise strict physical distancing and adhere to all other recommendations.
- Our Meet and Greet teams at airports will still be there to accompany guests into private transfer vehicles, and all beverages and snack packaging etc. will be sanitised before being handed over.
- Documentation/ Travel Journals – will be sent to guests electronically, unless hard copies have been requested, in which case a strict process will be followed to ensure, as far as possible, that all documentation is sterilised and safe to be handed to the guest.
- While all our vehicles are already cleaned between transfers, these will now also be disinfected before each use.
- Guides/drivers’ hands will be sanitised before and after handling luggage, and all bags and suitcases will be sanitised before being placed into the transfer vehicle.
- Our vehicles will feature (individually-packed) spare masks and gloves for guests should they request them.
- All accommodation providers which we work with have been vetted to ensure that they are operating in accordance with local health authorities. This many mean that some restaurant and facility services and hours may also be modified. We will do our best to notify you of any changes prior to your stay
Travel with peace of mind
We know that the travel landscape has become challenging to navigate. That’s why we are working wherever we can to offer as much flexibility and support to guests as possible. Introducing our Flexi Travel terms that ensure hassle-free postponements (or cancellations) should your travel plans change due to COVID restriction. Our terms include, on a case by case basis, reduced deposits, deferred payment dates, free date changes and up to 100% free cancellations*.
*Full refund depending on itinerary (flight refunds are subject to Airline policies)
We are here every step of the way
Still have questions regarding travel to Tanzania in 2023/ 2024?
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our travel experts